Heart of Hospice Foundation strengthens funding and improves awareness of Hospice services through community collaboration, compassionate care resources and support of the Heart-To-Heart philosophy of providing emotional and financial support to Hospice patients and families in need. Donations are an important resource enabling Heart of Hospice Foundation to provide the highest quality support to patients and their loved ones.
Donations Help Support:
- Assistance for Hospice patients & families in financial crisis: paying for a utility bill, allowing a child to come for a last visit or granting a patient’s last wishes
- Heart-To-Heart Celebrations of Life: birthdays, anniversaries and holidays
- Staff, volunteer and community education
- Medical equipment not covered by insurance
- Bereavement support
You Can Feel Good About Your Gift Knowing that:
- Funds are carefully managed and allocated by the respected business and community leaders on the all-volunteer Board of Directors.
- Heart of Hospice Foundation is a fully qualified charity under IRS Section 501(c)3.
- The Foundation is a registered charity in Oregon State. Our registration number is 31309.